Blog Archive

FOTD: 01.12.10 - MAC Patina

Recently I got all the MAC orders that I made during December (minus a lipstick I bought from a blogsale), and one of them was the eyeshadow Patina. It was the first colour that I bought out of reputation rather than the actual colour, and I was a little afraid. Now, I'm just intrigued. It's such a strange colour!

Anyway, here is the look I did today:

All over lid - Patina; Outer corner - Tempting


The picture doesn't do it justice, but it's like a gold-ish grey-ish beige-ish colour.. it's so strange! I know I will probably end up loving it, as it is the most similar to my lid colour and makes for a great all over lid colour.. but it's just so strange! Anyway, I want to do a proper post on it one day after I use it quite a bit so until then, here is my FOTD :)

Face:
- Revlon ColourStay in 04 Sand Beige
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in 03 Sand
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
- CANMAKE Shading Powder
- CANMAKE Highlighting Powder
- NARS Sin Blush
- E.L.F Complexion Perfection Powder
- MUJI Light Toning Water

Eyes:
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
- 28 Neutral Palette Row 3 Column 2
- MAC Patina
- MAC Tempting
- Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Black
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel

Lips:
- MAC Creme Cup

<3yu