Blog Archive

January 2011 Favourites :)

Seriously, was it just me that felt like January was REALLY long? Or maybe it has to do with the fact that I've only bought 1 make-up item this month.. Ah!

Cosmetics..
* ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink - Never used to like this! But I'm a bit paler than when I bought it and it gives me a nice, natural, everyday flush :) Lovely! Makes me want to venture more into the world of pink blushes <3 Any suggestions ladies?

* MAC Patina Eyeshadow - You know I love this shadow. Amazing for all of the lid, a nice twist to a typical matte beige everyday look :) Has been a go-to for days where I have no idea what to wear. (See swatches here and FOTD here).

* MAC Creme Cup Lipstick - A month ago I was iffy about this, now I love it. My go-to lipstick this month for a natural pink lip, goes with absolutely anything! I've gone a shade darker than a month ago and it looks lush now :) (See swatches here).

Beauty..
* Charles Worthington Moisture-Seal Shampoo/Conditioner - I did not realise how much Herbal Essence Beautiful Ends was weighing my hair down until I tried this. My hair is so much lighter, softer, bouncier and moist-er (?) than it used to be. Only issue = you use a LOT of this product, and the full size isn't the cheapest of hair products! Eek.

* Aussie Dual Personality Volume & Gloss Hairspray - Such a good everyday lift to your hair, the right amount of oomph! Love that it doesn't get crackly or sticky. It has made me venture into Aussie this month with other products!

* St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish and Blackheads Control Apricot Scrub - No more scratching off skin, more like polishing skin! I feel like I have brand new skin everytime I use this, and it's gentle enough to use every other day. Don't feel the blackheads going, but still an amazing exfoliator :)

I know it's short and sweet, but we all get bombarded with favourites this time of the month so I thought that might be better! Hope you guys enjoyed, and lemme know if you want more in-depth review on anything :)

Have any of you tried any of these products? And what has been your monthly favourite? :)

<3yu