Blog Archive

What I'm Loving Right Now:


Yesterday I went to the mall to get my nails done. Since it was a Friday and I had nothing to do I decided to wander around. (One day I'm going to realize this is a bad idea and not to tempt myself, especially when my spring fever has turned into a disease and all the stores are just now putting out brightly colored beauties of all kinds. Oh well...) I stopped at the makeup counter at Belk, a place I adore, to see what they had in for spring. I picked up this new Milly compact at Clinique called "Pretty in Prints" and the coordinating lip gloss in "Milly Pink." Pink and brown makeup is my favorite, plus it's Milly, plus it comes with an adorable pouch. Needless to say, I am already obsessed. I first tried out my new makeup last night and was pleased with how well the product went on and stayed on. The texture is perfect and they aren't kidding when they say the lip gloss is "long wearing."

What new products are you loving for spring?