Blog Archive

Blog Sale!!

Hey friends! I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the first day of spring... I know I did!

In preparation for spring and transitioning my wardrobe, I found some Lilly in my closet that needs a new home. I thought I would list it here before I tried eBay.


The first dress is the Franco Colorblocked in a size 0. The dress is an adorable pink gingham with lace detail at the bodice, fully lined, side boning, hidden side zipper, rubber "gripper strip" inside to hold dress in place and adorable tie back. It is brand new, with tags. Original retail was $198, asking $90. Shell and lining are 100% cotton. Can be hand washed or dry cleaned. Update: Sold

The second dress for sale is the Gweneth dress in "Multi Loco Patch" in a size 2. I adore this dress but sadly it is too large for me. It is brand new without tags. Original retail is $228, I'm asking $60. It is fully lined with side boning and hidden side zipper, pinch pleat bodice, smocking in the back, rubber "gripper strip" inside to hold dress in place. Shell is 55% linen, 45% cotton, lining is 100% cotton. Machine wash. Sadly my iPhone pictures without a flash do not do it justice. You can get a better idea of the colors through the pictures on this eBay auction.

Update: Sold


Email me at sweetandsouthern@gmail.com for questions or inquiries. I am open to negotiating. Shipping will be $5 and invoice will be sent through Paypal, no returns.

Thanks y'all and have a blessed day!