Blog Archive

Do I Have An Addiction to Lip Balm?

Hmm..


Yep, yep I do.

Lip balm is one of those things that are so insignificant in the sense that you use them without a mirror for the single purpose of moisturizing, but it's so complicated in the sense that everyone has their taste in consistency, container and smell, and even that changes with every situation.

I actually have a justification, believe it or not, for the different uses of the above lipbalms.

*LipIce Original - Sweet, waxy, usually use in the cold.
LipIce Strawberry - Fruity, waxy, usually use inbetween spring and winter.
LipIce Sun - Waxy, perfect for summer w/ SPF.
LipIce Pink Sheen - Lipgloss, good for when I don't want to layer lip products.
*BodyShop Born Lippy in Pink Guava - Jelly-like and great for warm weather.
*Burt's Bees Original - Waxy, minty, perfect for anytime.
*Agatha Luiz De La Prada in Cherry - Sweet and fruity, waxy, tinted, perfect for when I want sweetness.
Primark LipSmacker in Fanta - Light, a bit wet, fruity.
Shiseido Therapino Oil Bar - Scentless, tasteless, oily, perfect for under dry lipstick.
2 Tubs of Vaseline (one small, one big) - Oily, good before bed.

The ones with * are my favourite, and most used. But seriously, how am I so picky? And what's even worse, I have a wishlist of other lipbalms I want.. like Burt's Bees honey-smelling one, EOS lip balm, LUSH Honey Trap and the famous pink Vaseline pot.

Is anyone with me or am I just weird?

<3yu