Blog Archive

Spring Pink Nails! - OPI Elephantastic Pink

I can't believe how warm it's getting here in England these days, I am loving it! My make-up is changing, my wardrobe is changing, but I want to bring your attention to my changing nail habits. No more nudes and taupes, it is all brights from here.

The first one I want to show you is OPI's Elephantastic Pink:

It's a toned-down version of a mid-toned neon pink (if that makes any sense at all). It is not as blue-toned or light as BarryM's Bright Pink, and it is just so extremely playful. It's not exactly what I thought it would be - I thought it would be warmer but I like it nonetheless :)

However the formula seems to be a little bit sheerer than the other OPIs, in that in some bits I can see through the streaks after 2 coats - not happy, but hey!

I got this from Beautyzone2007's eBay shop, and I believe it took about 9 days to arrive from the States - not bad at all! :)

Have you switched up your nails since the warm weather? What have you got on your nails for the Spring? :)

<3yu

P.S. I want to show super lovin' to my Mom for sending me these today:

Bless! The watch is absolutely gorgeous and the toothbrushes are to die for.. Confession: I use a similar Little Miss one atm hehe <3