Blog Archive

FOTD: 03.09.11 - MAC Viva Glam Cyndi

Before it was gone forever, I decided to snatch up the MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick, since I loved the lipglass so much and have been thinking about this lipstick since. My rule of thumb - you KNOW you need to get something when you think about it for more than 2 weeks! :)

I just got this yesterday in the post, but I wanted to share it with you in case you are on the fence about getting it as well - it's still available on Debenhams and MAC websites :)



It's a Lustre finish, it's quite sheer but buildable, and it's also quite moisturizing. The colour is almost like a pinkish red which is very different from the lipglass, which was more like a milky red (see post here).

I am in love with MAC lipsticks in general so there's no doubt about how much I love the packaging, the vanilla smell and also the great cause that the proceeds of this lipstick goes to - the MAC Aids Fund.

And here is my face of the day :)

Not feeling very photogenic today, but I hope you like :)

Have any of you bought this? Or were you more of a Gaga girl for '10? :)

<3yu