Blog Archive

Bon Voyage!



I couldn't be more excited about this year's spring break trip... in just a few day I will be leaving to go on a cruise to the Bahamas with 8 sorority sisters! These are my favorite girls in the world and I know the week ahead will be one to remember.

I'm telling you, cruising is the way to travel. There are so many incredible deals if you just take the time to look. It's going to be awesome!

I love love love HOT weather and it's suppose to be in the high 80s all week. I can't wait to soak in the sun on the ship everyday. To say I'm pale is an understatement (I'm so white I'm almost transparent) but thankfully I won't look like Casper for long!

I have a strange feeling the drink boy and I will become pretty good friends. I don't plan on doing much other than sipping pina coladas and margaritas non-stop, ha!

I promise to take lots of pictures and tell about it when I get back! I hope y'all have a wonderful week!