Blog Archive

The Perfect Spring Nude Lip?

Nude lips are so easy yet so difficult - once you find the right one for you, it goes with anything. But that search for 'the one' is ever so hard!

This lipstick, however, has gotten lots of attention on YouTube as a good nude for a lot of people, but hasn't gotten much attention recently, so I wanted to bring it back as a suggestion for your Spring-time make up hunt :)

 Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight 700

This was my first ever perfect nude, and it turns out to be the perfect Spring/Summer nude as it has a bit of a peachy tone and is quite warm. The lasting power I feel is incredible for a drugstore lippie, as it's almost like MAC lipsticks in that they are a teeny bit dry (have NO idea why they call it Moisture Renew). The packaging is so pretty and so flashy, and the lid clicks on so it'll never fall off in your bag.

The only thing people may complain about is the smell, which smells a bit like sunscreen.. but I personally quite like it :P

This is a lippie I'll probably repurchase for the rest of my life - I love it! Here are some swatches:

 
Wearing with a full face of make-up :)
Will you be trying out the old classic?
What's your favourite Spring-time nude? :)

<3yu