Blog Archive

Eureka Perfect Nude Eyeshadow!

Ever since like, forever, I've been looking for an eyeshadow that was similar to my skintone, just a little bit cooler and shimmery. And I think I've found it!

MAC Naked Lunch <3

Sorry for the horrendous emo modeling but I'm sure you're used to that by now :P

I've been wearing this look every day since I've gotten this eyeshadow. Here I've used:

Face:
Revlon Colourstay in Sand Beige
MUJI Concealer in Ochre
ELF Complexion Perfection Powder
MAC MSF in Light Flush
ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Rimmel Sunshimmer Bronzer in Medium Matte

Eyes:
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
MAC Naked Lunch E/S
MAC Satin Taupe E/S
Maybelline Chai Latte Quad (for brows and highlight)
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Black
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel

Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight 700

What's your perfect nude eyeshadow?
Do you have Naked Lunch?
:)

<3yu

Personal Update:
 This is how much I've been enjoying working on my disso.. Photo courtesy of boyfriend, lol.