Blog Archive

Spring Polishes from Rimmel! :)

Guys, I am seriously in love with the sun recently - in LOVE. This morning my boyfriend and I took a very scenic and cheery walk through campus to Tesco, and on the way stopped by Boots and I indulged myself in some Rimmel polishes, as they currently are on 3 for 2!

L: I Love Lasting Finish in 260 Green Grass, C: 60 Seconds in 405 Rose Libertine, R: 60 Seconds in 430 Coralicious

Last Spring I tried my first Rimmel polishes and I loved them, especially the 60 Seconds one - they are so incredibly easy to apply due to the brush shape, dries quickly and are easy to take off. And you only need 2 coats, which I find sometimes isn't enough for even OPI. I've never tried the Lasting Finish ones, but I'm excited to!

I get the impression that Rimmel polishes are great for bright vibrant colours, as the other 2 I have are turquoise and milky coral, and probably explains why I don't really turn to them outside of Spring/Summer. There were loads of others that I wanted too, so I may be going back - may be worth a check for you too!

Anyway, I've just put on Coralicious and it is GORGEOUS. Will probably do a post on each of these, but wanted to give everyone a heads up on the 3 for 2 offer. The 60 Seconds are £3.69 each, and the I Love Lasting Finish is £2.99. If I may say so, I much prefer Rimmel polishes over Barry M!

Have you tried Rimmel nail polishes? :)

<3yu