Blog Archive

Mentions of the Week #3

Hey all, if you didn't notice I did skip last week's Mentions of the Week, but it's back again! :)

Jewelry
Tiffany&Co. Double Heart Tag Pendant Necklace

I didn't have anything specific this week so thought I'd introduce you to something I wear practically everyday :) From the lovely boyfriend for Christmas - I think it was to make up for the 6 months he studied abroad in Hong Kong!

Eyes
MAC E/S in Naked Lunch - £9.50

I know I already did a post on it, but I couldn't justify not including this baby - I've worn it practically every day! See my post on it here.

Lips
Eyeko Fat Balm in Frosting & Toffee - £6.50, or £3 for other colours on my charity blogsale :)

Been loving these 2 colours as lipsticks, but Frosting works well as a blush too.

Face
MAC Blush in Style - £17

Was my go-to blush in the summer, and it's coming back to give me some warmth on my face for the spring :)

*Just realised I put this on my first Mentions of the Week - LOL sorry guys, but I genuinely have been wearing this a lot this week :P*

Buy(s)
Primark Zebra Jumper - £10

Been wanting a nice comfy jumper (not hoodie!) for home, and found this in Primark. It's really nice for wearing in but it's also nice paired with black jeans, grey uggs and a black jacket - looks pretty badass ;P.

Rimmel Polishes

 See post here :)

Want 
NARS Blush in Orgasm - £20.50

Not a massive craving this week, as I've primarily been into renewing my spring closet, but this is something that I've been thinking about a lot.

Just want to see what all the fuss is about, and would like a nice pink blush - I only own 1! Crossed fingers that it'll be in stock for my ASOS Groupon voucher! :)

What have you been loving/wanting this week?

<3yu