Blog Archive

Spring Wish List

Sorry to be a downer but I was not impressed with the first spring shipment of Lilly. I felt that the company got too lost in the theme of the year, "Lilly in the Arts," and completely lost sight of the line's identity. The spring line tends to be my favorite of the entire year because the colors are a bit more muted and they tend to incorporate more blue. However this year it was bold, had primary colors, and left me totally confused. It was a little too "Andy Warhol" for me. My favorite brand in the world let me down for the first time.

However a month later I am not so worried about my dear LP. They got this second shipment of spring down just right. Here is what I'm currently coveting...


The Adelson Shift in "Hotty Pink It Can Be Arranged"
I've been holding out on the Adelson, which I adore, and now I'm glad I did. It's in a print! Hopefully this beauty will be residing in my closet soon. It has "me" written all over it.


The Wyatt in Multi Peel and Eat
This might be my favorite dress, but it's most definitely my favorite print of the season! I love the Wyatt because it's not as dressy as many of my other Lilly's so I can wear it more often. It's coming out in a daffodil print which I think would even look cute with cowboy boots!


The Jonni shirt in Multi Dashing
Love the top, but really I'd like the whole outfit.


The Cissy skirt In Multi Peel and Eat
Apparently I'm not the only one who loved this skirt. Sadly, I missed out on this one and it's sold out online. Boohoo!


The Franco Dress in Glady Gingham
I let this dress slip through my fingers last season and I missed out. That will not be the case this year. The only hard part is deciding what color, however I really like this blue. Wouldn't it be cute for the fourth of July? I have always loved the tie backs also.


The Eryn Dress Embroidered in Shorely Blue
Pockets. Boat neck. Embroidery. Full skirt. This dress is super elegant and would be perfect for a wedding!

What did you think of the spring line? Are you coveting anything?

Have a blessed day, y'all!