Blog Archive

FOTD: TiffanyD's Summer Yellow Look

MakeUpbyTiffanyD is probably one of the first beauty channels that I watched, and is not only my favourite ever channel, but also the inspiration on why I started my own channel. I've learnt so many techniques and tips from her, but her tutorials are something I love to watch and then never do - mostly because she has such a different eye-shape, and she does a lot of bright looks.

But yesterday I watched her "Summer Yellow Tutorial" and I really really liked it - so I decided to give it a shot :) Here's how it turned out..


Pretty alright for the first go I think! :P And here's what I used:


Storm Sunset Palette (yellow)
ELF Brightening Eye Quad in Drama (white and dark grey)


CANMAKE Shading Powder 02
MAC Blush in Style


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight 700

What do you guys think? Did I pull it off? :P

Who are your favourite YouTube gurus? :)

<3yu