Blog Archive

A US/UK Swap with ThanieKB :)

I've done another swap! Hehehe :) This time it was with the lovely Thanie, over from the US - and she spoiled me rotten!


The things she got me are.. :)

Essie Merino Cool & Coat Azure
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
Hard Candy Curl Up & Dye Mascara
Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette
Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer
Hard Candy Hide & Glow Cheek Tint
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy x2!
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Dreamy
EOS lipbalms in Apple & Sweet Mint
Maybelline Natural Smokes, Amethyst Smokes & Sapphire Ice Quads
Maybelline One by One Mascara

I told you I got spoilt! Here's the video, which details a bit more about each product and what I think about them :)


Please go check Thanie's links out - her haul videos are to die for!

Thank you so much Thanie for doing this swap with me - it was so much fun to open your lovely parcel, thanks for the adorable card - and I hope you enjoy the stuff you got as well! :)

Keep an eye out on her channel by subscribing so you can see the gems of the UK that I got her ;) - lol overstatement?

<3yu