Blog Archive

My YTs 1st Birthday & Make Up Collection/Storage Video :)

Today's a very special day, as exactly 1 year ago today, I launched myself into this social network beauty-loving malarky, by starting my YouTube :) In all honesty I did kind of forget, so I couldn't prepare anything extravagant, but I did make a make-up collection/storage video that I have been meaning to do :)



So I just want to say a big thank you to my viewers and readers who have ever supported my YouTube channel - it's reached just over 400 in its first year, and I am very very pleased - of course it wouldn't have happened without you guys!

Anyway, enough with soppy thank you's - enjoy!


I hope that provided a few minutes of entertainment or a few minutes of distraction from revision, but if you saw anything you have questions about or want a review on, please feel free to comment below and I will get back to you! :)

For those of you who have never seen my YouTube - it's not too late, I wont be stopping anytime soon :) Here's the link!

Thank you again for all your support - couldn't do it without it! :)

<3yu