Blog Archive

I'm Ready For Summer, Are You Ready For Summer?

I am so ready for summer. Prepare yourselves for a bit of a random post, where I show you some of the things that I've changed up a bit for the up-coming season :)


Wallet:
I got this Laura Ashley purse for Christmas, and instantly when it hit about March, I swapped away my patent Linea zip-around purse for this floral sweetheart <3

Perfume:
Something fresh ought to do the trick I think! I got BodyShop's discontinued Oceanus EDT from eBay for £3 :) Some others I've been loving is Gucci's Envy Me, Cacharel's Amor Amor, and have been eyeing up Davidoff's Cool Water Woman.

Sunscreen:
I don't always bother, but for some summer days I do feel it's a necessity! This is Biore's UV Perfect Face Milk with SPF 50. Sometimes I use MAC's Prep & Prime with SPF 50, just cuz I have a sample :P

Shades:
Some of you may already know, these are from the men's section Next (£13) :D (suited for my massive face).

Tinted Moisturizer:
I'm not a fan of them most days, but still think it's a necessity for those care-free, nice skin days. This is MAC's Moisture Tint in Medium Dark (£20). I also have the Boots Botanics Tinted Moisturizer, but am personally not a fan of the smell.

Lip Balm:
Let those waxy sweet chapsticks to rest, and bring out the light, juicy, fruity lip balms :) My favourite is Body Shop's Born Lippy in Pink Guava (£2), but I also bought one in Mango Peach which I am dying to try out :)

Sandals:
Out with the UGGs, and in with the sandals - these are from New Look, for £10. I do wish I had a pair that strapped around my ankles, but haven't found any that I fancy. Any suggestions?

Accessories:
Here I've got a braided leather bracelet with my name in Japanese engraved in it, and a pair of flower earrings from Accessorize that I got for about £6. Something more chillax and 'earthy' is nice I think! :)

What have you been changing up for the sunshine? :)

<3yu