Blog Archive

Starla Sandals



Remember this post when I was looking for the perfect sandal? Well, I've found them and let me tell you, it's love!



The ladies at Starla generously gave me the opportunity to review a pair of sandals which I wore this past weekend for a wedding in Charleston. You can imagine my delight when I opened the package and found these sparkling beauties! They are handmade in Bali Indonesia with a high quality leather sole and suede lined straps. You can tell by looking at the picture above that the workmanship is excellent! All the crystals even remained intact through the wedding festivities ("You know you make me want to SHOUT!" - a wedding classic the requires a lot of jumping, the perfect way to test drive quality. They passed with flying colors). And the best part? They are comfortable! I didn't get any blisters/sores/aching the first time I wore them!



Starla sandals are perfect for your summer wardrobe because they lend chic, effortless elegance to simple, every day outfits or for a very special occasion. I can assure you that many people will come up and ask you where you got your fabulous shoes -- I did multiple times. The Swarovski, Czech, and Austrian crystals or pave stones used in their sandals will easily catch everyone's eye.

Be sure to keep Starla in mind when you are shopping for your next pair of sandals. I'm certain you will find a pair (or two or three!) you'll love. And they will be shipped to you for free in the US every day!



Have a blessed day, y'all, and cheers to summertime!