Blog Archive

It's Official - I'm an Alum.

Hey friends! I hope y'all are doing well. Sorry I have been MIA, life has been going 90 miles an hour and I haven't been on the computer much. What have I been doing, you ask? Well, I'll fill you in...

I was soaking up every last minute of college life I had left. Here are pictures from my very last Kappa Delta function as a collegian. Weird. But it was band quad, one of the top three things our chapter looks forward to each year. This year we did it with Chi Omega, Kappa Alpha, and Delta Chi. Talk about a good time! I had a blast dancing the night away.

A week ago I walked across the stage and ended that chapter in my life. I have no earthly idea where the last four years went but I sure enjoyed every single second. I couldn't have asked for a better college experience. My family came up to celebrate and it was wonderful. Talk about some good food, too!

I've never said where I went to college for safety reasons, but now that I'm finished I can say... I am a graduate of Appalachian State University. You've probably never heard of it, it's a small school in the mountains, but if you have, you may recall this event which Sport's Illustrated named "The Biggest Upset in Sports History."


I also reunited with one of my best friend who moved to DC. I am realizing how much friendships change at this time of life but I am so thankful that she and I have remained close.

While I'm sad to leave my college days behind I know that there are many good things in store for my future and I can't wait to see it all unfold. Thank you for going through the journey with me! I have enjoyed blogging so much and love all the friends I've made along the way :)

Have a blessed day, y'all!