Blog Archive

My New Box..

Last night we (meaning H & I) established that I have a bit of a make-up depression, meaning I'm losing interest in new products, I don't have much on my wishlist besides what I need, I'm bored with what I have, etc., etc., - I'm just heavily disenchanted! I partly blame Project Pan for this, and for this reason, I am taking a break from it.

I'm still going to count what I finish, but I'm going to stop hammering at the same products everyday, as this is forcing me to be really monotonous and unimaginative. Instead, I've made myself a "Products I Haven't Used In a While" Box - very creative, I know ;P - in an attempt to start using things that might not be near finished but that I would like to start using more anyway!



A lot of these things I used to love and use a lot - I've just been stuck in the rut of using the same things everyday! I hope that this box will bring out a bit of creativity and excitement in my make-up and let me rediscover some lovely bits that I have in my collection :)

What's Inside..


Eyeshadows..
No7 Sultry Eyes Palette
Prestige Quad in Techno
Barry M Dazzle Dusts in 75, 90 and 39.
CANMAKE Four Shiny Eyes Quad in 01 and 05.
DoDo Eyeshadows in P06, P28 and P25.


Eyepencils/Eyeliners..
GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Golden Moss
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha
GOSH Waterproof Eyeshadow in Love That Gold!
Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in Navy
MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner in Electro Lady
MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner in Point Black


Blushes..
Sleek Blush in Flamingo
Sleek Blush in Flushed
Hard Candy Blush in Bombshell


Lipglosses..
BodyShop LoveGloss in 17
CANMAKE Nudy Glow Lipgloss in 02
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Sorority Girl 
MaxFactor Vibrant Curve Effect Lipgloss in Vibrant
ELF SuperGlossy Lipshine in Candlelight
ELF SuperGlossy Lipshine in Pink Kiss

The second part of taking a break from Project Pan, is that it's my birthday this month. I've been at this stupid project for 4 months now, and I would atleast like to treat myself to a birthday haul, that I've been saving up for for a few weeks now! And maybe some bits and bobs when I'm out and about. Also, maybe using some of these products will actually help me finish some stuff even faster for my Project Pan :)

So yes. I will probably be adding to this box but that's kinda what I have now - and hopefully it'll make me a bit more excited about new releases, about discovering new products, and all that good jazz that comes with being make-up obsessed! :)

Very excited! I think I will start with MAC LiquidLast Electro Lady today! :)

What do you do when you feel uninspired? :P

<3yu